Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer 2011 one for the books...

Dear summer 2011,
You came a few weeks earlier than I had planned, however I guess it's ok.
This week is going to be spent going to the rec before the sun comes up, working very little before it gets warm outside, laying in the sun reading amazing books and lots of baseball games on tv.
Then Abigail and I will travel to Myrtle beach to spend some QT beach side with momma!! Then we will drive a few hours north to watch Mr Bradley Vance do his thing on the diamond.
New Orleans is next up.. NATA convention domination with Ms Abigail again!! Hopefully a lil time to see the wonderful Jennifer Kramer as well while in the area.
I'm hoping to spend some quality time with lil Alaina in July. Omaha zoo is calling our names. Along with a few other play dates!!
So summer please don't disappoint. I think your gonna be awesome and my expectations are high!
Love always
Beck


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment