Thursday, March 4, 2010

only one day till the weav returns!!


Tomorrow Coach Weave will be here!! WHOOOO HOOO!!

I am soooo excited! like, a lil kid waiting for santa -- seriously!!

I can not wait to get to the field and see him!! He is finally a head coach, yes I'm happy for him, but I'm secretly not cause I still want him to be an assistant here!!

I might be even more excited for the post game plans...prolly some dinner somewhere (turoni's prolly) and lots of LAUGHS!!

Man.. I can barely contain my excitement!! THE WEAV IS COMING BACK!!!

Well, I guess that's all i've got for now..

I do want to apologize if I seemed angry yesterday.. I really wasn't, I was just wanting all athletes to realize that at the end of the day when practice is over and y'all go home, an ATC's job is NEVER done... and I don't want you to think that for one minute it is! Remember to say thank you to your ATC's this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment