Friday, March 19, 2010

yesterday felt like a monday...

So lack of sleep and increase in worries have been the story of my life... i soooo wish i could leave my work at work -- some say that's what makes me a decent ATC, IDK if I agree tho..
Anyways -- March Madness started.. my bracket is doing alright.. I'm in first place in all three pools i'm in!! We will see how long that will last...
The weather was absolutely amazing yesterday = amazing day to sit out at baseball practice. Then I had an amazing dinner with a dear friend.. lil miss Kathy Wood (soon to be Vossmer!! i hope i spelled that correctly??) She is such a wonderful person. Always has great insight about life and is a wonderful spiritual friend. She brightens my day!!
Today baseball takes on UMSL and shadybrady/mario.. I heard they are really really bad this year, so hopefully we can sweep this 4 game set and get on the right track! Good luck my lil baseballers...

No comments:

Post a Comment