Tuesday, March 22, 2011

25 things...

in 2009 this was my 25 random things: lets see how it goes in 2011....
2009:
1..in the 6th grade I taped my first ankle and still LOVE doing it! However, I can tape a WHOLE lot more than just an ankle.. Being an athletic trainer is a very fulfilling job...the biggest highs and the lowest lows!


2..I had the time of my life at CMC...from dorm life to MAC's to sledding into the RecCenter to the MAC5 and the BurfordWave to pledge week to chapel to writing on walls to singing in the whirlpool...oh what great memories..for sure the time of my life.

3..On the road, you'll find me with my ipod, blanket, and cell phone. I can sleep a lot on the bus.

4...I get car sick often..even when I drive...

5.Baseball is the true love of my life...my absolute favorite thing ever...from working a game to watching a game..as long as i'm at the field - i'm at heaven on earth! Baseball is the place I go to forget about every thing else in the world.

6. I miss Northwest...there is just something about Maryville that is unexplainable. You either LOVE it or hate it.. for me it was absolute love. Bearcat athletics ♥ Once a Bearcat, Always a BEARCAT.

7. Indiana has grown on me... I have met some of my best friends in Indiana... USI has been a great fit for me - grown up and now have great grown up friends

8...I love movies, i have a LOT of them. the funny thing is - they are mostly chic flicks! i'm a sucker for sappy movies.

9.. I "spoil" my favorites...baseball boys and soccer girls...if you are on the favorites list = lucky! I work with the greatest coaching staff in division two nation! love each and every one of the coaches - they bring something different to the table. and have taught me more than i could have ever learned on my own about baseball and life.

10...texting is my thing..i♥it...i'd rather text than talk. sorry if that offends you.

11. BEER is amazing! it's my favorite beverage - bud light bottle!! YUMMMMM... i love it while trying to golf and while enjoying a baseball game... i basically just love it!! i also love budlightlime... :)

12...Reading allows me to forget about the stresses of work...i recommend the Shack -- GREATNESS! The best book I've ever read, hands down. I read it often and wouldn't mind memorizing it!

13. One tree hill and grey's anatomy are my guilty TV pleasures...i'm not ok with missing either show!

14... is my FAVORITE number -

15. As much as I hate being dirty -- I LOVE going mudding on the fourwheelers!

16...Someday (hopefully sooner than later) I'll live close to my family..I really miss lazy days of just playing cards and LAUGHING all day with my crazy aunts, uncles and cousins... i'm soooooo blessed to have such a great family!

17...Olfactory -- my sense of smell -- it is overly good! It causes me to get sick alot!

18..I think my hair is absolutely amazing..it does what ever I want it to whenever I want!

19...I can handle a broken bone anytime -- a bloody nose tho -- not one bit!

20. Hide and Seek on the fourwheelers in the dark is wayyyy to much fun with my family!

21... i love love to bake cookies and dream of having a bakery (b.mcginnis.bakery)...but i only wanna have cookies!!

22... I believe that hard work will always pay off. I think that it doesn't matter the amount of "letters" behind your name - if you are willing to work hard, people will see that. The "letters" behind your name don't always mean you are a great worker...

23...I wear sunscreen every single day!

24..Chapstick --always have it -- tubes upon tubes of carmex! with SPF of course!!

26...CHASE UTLEY -- the definition of a baseball player..plays hard every play..loves the game..hustles..and is a gamer...my absolute favorite ball player!!!!

2011:
1: I am becoming a woman of the word.  God's word.  I desire to know more about the bible and understand it with all of my being.  I want to be more than a good bible study girl. I want to serve the Lord every day of my life and know at the end of the day that I made a difference.
2: My job is second right now.  Its my opportunity to serve.  I feel like its my calling.  God has given me the necessary skills to be an amazing athletic trainer and me putting those skills to work to glorify him fulfills my heart.
3: BASEBALL is a lil heaven here on earth in my eyes.  I fully believe there will be baseball in heaven.  It doesn't matter what else is going on in the world, as soon as I sit down at the field I'm at ease.  It's my safe place and the game of baseball is soooo much like the game of life, simply amazing.
4: My lil girl cousins on my moms side complete me.  Alaina is truly my mini me.  She has always been a lil blessing from God and even though we are 20 years apart, she is my true love. 
5: C's -- Cookies and Caffeine = weakness.. I love both, coffee and cookies..
6: I'm not good in a crowd. I don't like it, I feel uncomfortable.  I don't like "loudness" and all the conversations going on.  My mind races and my blood pressure rises. 
7: I know I'll be a great mom and can't wait for that day.  My children (college kids) challenge me every day, but at the end of the day, I just have so much love for them.  I love it when they succeed and it breaks my heart when they have tough times.
8: I love my hair!  I recently cut 9 inches and donated it to locks of love.  It's growing fast and I LOVE it long.  Its naturally curly and it does what ever I want it to. 
9: Movies MOVIES movies -- i'm a sucker for a good chick flick. but I also enjoy an action flick.
10: SUNSCREEN - as much as I love being tan, I fully believe in sunscreen especially on the face. I use lotion with sunscreen ever day - even in the winter. 
11: Reading is enjoyable - I love reading stories about how athletes faith is evident in their lives.  I like reading about the bible and faith based stories.
12: I've become a homebody.  I really enjoy staying home.  I used to be a people person, now I really love the quiet time I have at home.
13: Television -- I enjoy watching TV... I recently got a new TV and it's opened my eyes to TV again.  I enjoy watching Greys Anatomy the most followed by baseball tonight and games of all type.
14: I really enjoy running... never thought I'd say that.  I'd like to get into cycling soon as well!
15: M&M's are wonderful.
16: Reece company knows how to make Easter candy!
17: I'll always be a BEARCAT... Northwest will always be in my heart.  Once a Bearcat Always a Bearcat!
18: My parents are amazing. 
19: Ideally I'd wear shorts and long sleeves every day.  it's my favorite combo.
20: I always have my phone, blanket and pillow on the road.
21: overpack -- i take way more than i'll ever use.
22: My bucket list has only one thing - to see a baseball game at every major league stadium.
23: I have a big heart, but try not to let people know it... i'm guarded.
24: I can not wait to have children!!
26: Chase Utley is my favorite ball player!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment