Tuesday, March 15, 2011

month recap...

I'm sooooo sorry it's been a month since i've blogged!!
I've been trying to keep up my baseball blog CHECK IT OUT!!!

This week Tyler was pitcher of the week!! click here for the article I'm like seriously a proud mom about this! I mean just a year ago this young man was in tons of pain every single day to throw the baseball.  And honestly he was in pain the year before also.  As an athletic trainer you never want to see any of the kids in pain, especially not for extended periods of time.  And it's super stressful when you have NO idea how to help control the pain.  So yeah, he went and saw Dr. Andrews, had a lil surgery, did a TON of rehab, and is pitcher of the week this week.  I'm just really proud of him.  He has worked really hard.  click here to read about the journey to Dr. Andrews

Oh yeah, the month... besides baseball -- Bible study is phenomenal.  I love Betty leading it.  Her heart is filled with love that pours out when she talks about the bible.  It's really opened my eyes.  I've enjoyed ever single minute of the study thus far.  We have finished the becoming more than a good bible study girl book, and have just started a lil 5 week study on prayer, and MAN is it intense.  I'm excited tho!

I guess that's the month.  oh yeah -- i've officially become modern now, I have a new TV!! yep college roomies, that huge box 22 inch tv is finally out of my living room.  I now have a beautiful flat screen 40 in high def samsung.  And i love it!!! I never ever knew what I was missing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment