Saturday, December 26, 2009

#10 -- Yay.

I figured I could blog just a lil bit while the boys are lifting weights...

Last night I could not sleep at ALL!! I watched The Holiday TWICE completely and finally fell asleep around 230 during the third viewing of this amazing movie! So I woke up at 7 this morning, wide awake. It's now 9 and I'm ready for BED!

The girls had practice first today, I kinda dread watching their practices. But today it wasn't as bad as it usually is... only about 150 "Listens" compared to the millions in previous years. No one was really looking for excuses to "get out" of practice. There were still those mysterious injuries that linger around, but all in all, it wasn't bad.

The men went after. I couldn't help but laugh so much. First thing I remember laughing at was an "Oh shit" by the CongoKing (Who doesn't even speak english very well). Then the BahamaBaller and all his wise comments. Can't forget the team "neck"ing of batman -- silly kid forgot the play after they just went over it. And Ty's missed dunks are always funny. 100 free throws I was memorized by Jamar and Marv, not only do they have such great shooting skills, but Jamar never stops talking. He had some seafood for Christmas dinner at his girls house, fell asleep at 730 and didn't wake up till 10 today, that's like 15 hrs of sleep man... FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! R.dub getting punked by DT was the icing on the cake.

So many people complain about their jobs, but one thing I know, is I am sooooo lucky to have a job that I LOVE. I can laugh and just enjoy it most of the time.

Well, Jamar is in here for a massage -- Good evening friends! oh btw -- the boys have moved up to #10, in case you were wandering about the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment