Monday, December 21, 2009

B-R-E-A-K

Awe that sounds soooo nice! BREAK!! I am so fortunate to work in the college setting! I get little breaks during the year and summers off!! This Christmas I have a little time off. I have to work a little bit of basketball on the 26-28th. The 31st I'm off to head to my parents house!! I will be there for a few days.

People have been asking, what are you going to do for Christmas? I think I will attend as many Christmas Eve services as I can. I think that sounds like a great idea. It is very interesting to me to hear all the different interpretation of the bible around this time of the year. I am excited to hear which verses will be discussed and how a preacher will tie it all together with their sermon! I LOVE this time of the year!

The past couple of days have been so RELAXING! Saturday evening was a ton of fun. Games at Jacks -- a lil apps to apps and catchphrase! Then off for a night of dancing w/ Brooklyn! We went to RiRa's and Hammerheads for 80's nite!! It was super fun!

So far break has consisted of watching TV, taking numerous naps, cleaning the apt, veggin out w/ friends, and reading a little bit! How sweet it is to have some time off work!!

I forgot to mention the boys had a game Saturday afternoon...and WOW... Jamar is so impressive! The boys played Urbana, and well, it wasn't much of a game! USI men's basketball is still undefeated -- PRETTY SWEET!! The local tv station must be bored -- they decided to do a special on CJ aka BatMan...
http://tristatehomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=118341

No comments:

Post a Comment