Thursday, December 17, 2009

TWINS!!!

Today was the first day (during finals week) that I didn't sit on the tall taping table all morning long, I did however go to my "spot" around 1130. LOL.. That's why finals week is so great, social time!! Some people would argue that my whole job is social time -- who really knows.

Who closes the loft on Thursday??? Lins and I walked to the UC to get some lunch and the loft was closed till after break -- WHAT!! I'm sure going to miss Ricky telling me what beautiful brown eyes I have (my eyes are CLEARLY blue)..bless his heart. Today was a successful trip past the founTain, I did not push anyone in it. However, a few hours later I did kick Lins' chair. The devil was messing with me (that's what B.Hogg always says!)

Tyler wanted to play me in horse today. The whole time he didn't hesitate to tell me all these random facts about all the records he set in high school. Did you know that if he were taller he would have played basketball over baseball...little does he know, but if he were taller his fast ball might be a lil better, his slider might have more bite and he might be a higher draft pick for baseball -- chew on that for a min T-man. Anyways - yes he beat me. Anyone who watched me play much should know that I wasn't really a scorer, I was a SHORT post. I played HARD defense and got several steals and assists -- kicking the ball out to Rach, Nat, Nichole, or Ang to shoot, Lord knows if I would have shot in the paint that would be a block and a turnover every time.

After horse it was on to another pool workout. Today was a tough one. Tyler was treading and about at the 7 min mark he looked at me and said "You treat Nancy like a princess and me like a slave." On a serious note, I do not do that, but I do expect him to work harder. Not only did he have a hard pool workout, but he also got in the cold tub for the second time (See y'all it really does work!!!)

I had an AWESOME dinner tonight w/some pretty great people. Lots of Laughs!! Great time!!

With all this talk about people getting hyped to go home, I'm not going to lie -- I can't wait either!! Dec 31st won't come soon enough!!

Oh and TWINS!! My cousin Adam and his wife are PREGGERS with TWIN GIRLS!! I am sooooo excited for them. Adam needs lil girls!! God is GREAT! Aunt Wanda is going to go NUTS spoiling them -- Wanda is Adam's mom! These lil twins will be her 3rd and 4th grandchildren. My mom is probably ready for her 2nd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment