Wednesday, December 16, 2009

....Guilty Pleasure=Grey's and the Hills....

Man -- I LOVE Greys Anatomy and the Hills... it's nothing for me to come home and watch either one of them any given day. I don't own any season's of the Hills, but I do have all 5 season of Greys. AWE!!! I think Lauren is awesome and Alex is my fav!!

I wander why L
ins says I'm so random?? hahah.. today I really wanted to push her into the founTain by the UC, like really really wanted to!! After thinking very hard - I decided against it. Just picture this, me pushing my lil GA into a foot and a half of water, her grabbing me, pulling me in with her. Her starting to swing on me, me laughing cause she is screaming "don't get my hair wet" (black girls have this thing about getting their hair wet)... I start laughing on the walk back to the office and she says "What, what are you laughing at???" I tell her the story and she said, "it's a good thing you didn't, what would David say?" (David is our head ATC) my reply was "He'd prolly say, want me to put skin lube on it so it doesn't hurt so bad?" we both laughed out loud. Then we hear "BECKY" -- all the while we see Lil Bit ducking down trying to hide. (Lil Bit is one of my lil soccer girls) I say "Nancy, I see you!" She was bummed.. She was trying to pull a fast one over on me. I'm the queen of jokes!! Not today Lil Bit -- better luck next time.

Lins above... Lil Bit to the right... what am I going to do next year without my lil twin Lins.
Funny side note -- Lil Bit's twin is La! Twins in our lives are those ppl who you always see with us. Lins and I are never far apart and Lil Bit and La are the same way -- I LOVE MY TWIN!!

The b.mcginnis.bakery's tasty treats were a huge hit today! B.Hogg ate the majority of the carrotcake c's. Those were a big hit! Everyone that tried them really liked them. That's really exciting to me, cause I just love love love baking them! The p.b. rice crispy t's were the fave of Dyl (poor guy's allergic to eggs) Rick and MoMo.. Lins and David's common bond is strawberry's c's. Dori and Anaris loved the choc browns. So yeah, I'd say everything was a hit! Yeah for me and the b.mcginnis.bakery!!

Talk about big steps -- T-man got in the cold whirlpool!! He got in at 70 degrees, but holding on to a heat pack he allowed me to put just two (or 10) scoops of ice in it. And guess what --- his legs "feel pretty good actually!" Yeah me! And a great big YEAH for T-man!!

Aunt Wanda didn't get to go to the play with the rest of the fam tonight. She was in pretty good spirits when I talked to her this morning, she just said "I just know they are all going to talk about me!" What a goof ball!! She is so funny. Please don't get the wrong impression of her, she is the middle child (#3 of 5) and she is SO not a middle child! Bless her heart and love her to death but she is almost always the center of attention (well, when I'm not around!). Anyways she is wonderful and I love her to pieces!

No time like the present to discuss the wonderful Adam's women who have made me the person I am today! First of all my mother, WHAT A WOMAN!! She is my hero and my rock. Her and her 3 sisters (Cork, Wanda and Nanc) and her mother are the strongest women in faith in my life. My grandma raised them right and I must say, they are raising us/have raised us right. I love them for all the wonderful things they do for me, most of all for the things they don't say and the actions they do. Once again I'm sooooo blessed to have such awesome strong christian influences in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment