Saturday, December 12, 2009

NATIONAL CHAMPS!

What a GREAT day! God is so GOOD!

Northwest is finally (this was their 5th title game in 5 years) the Division II National Champion in football! Once a BEARCAT...Always a BEARCAT. Congrats Coach T and the rest of Bearcat Football nation.

This beautiful little girl knows who to cheer for ------------->
We raise them up right!

Today while facebooking I read my old roommate fr
om college's blog and I decide I would try this. So here goes!

I am a sports fan! My blog will include tons of information about how much I love my job and my athletes. I love love love baseball and like basketball again.. I love college sports! And I love Division 2!!

Currently our men's basketball program is on suspension, which is really sad. But the guys have come together and have been playing awesome. Making me love basketball all over again. Our team is led by former Big 10 Freshmen of the Year Jamar Smith. I can tell you that Jamar is more than just an amazing basketball player, he is a wonderful person. You will find him always smiling, dribbling two balls all over the PAC and singing at the top of his lungs. He makes me smile and I love watching him play! Along with
Jamar is 5 other wonderful seniors. Marv is our BahamaBaller! He is always smiling and talking trash -- but God love him. Then there is BOOG. Boog love carrot cookies, he proposed to me because of those cookies. Dori is the BIG man in the middle. He is also known as the teddybear of the team, but we won't share that with our opponents. Ty is the DUNKER of the team. Ty is tall and skinny and loves to dunk the basketball team. Issac is the workhorse...the Jerod Haase of this USI team. Issac is a wonderful pitcher also, so hopefully after basketball he will gladly hang up the hightops for a nice pair of red spikes!! We could use him on the bump this year. That is the senior class for USI this year... left to right: Marvin Gray, Brandon "boog" Carr, Jeron "dori" Lewis, Tyrone Bradshaw, Issac Stoll, and Jamar Smith. The coaching staff is brand new this year -- head man Rodney Watson (I call him R.Dub) -- aren't all great coaches R.Dubs ROY WILLIAMS?? assistants Derrick Tilman (DT) and Gerad Good... I look forward to telling more about this wonderful team, along with our baseball team who is looking for another trip to the Division II Baseball World Series.



No comments:

Post a Comment