Sunday, December 27, 2009

Countdown!!! 4 days!

Oh how I love my job...however, getting high off paint fumes during work is not my idea of fun! Two days in a row of being in a freshly varnished non-ventilated room = huge headache and stomach sickness!! arggg...

My bosses flight got delayed or something... so that kinda flew my plans for the day a lil off. I worked (by working I mean watched) womans basketball. Was supposed to put t.man thru a pool work out, that got pushed back an hour or so. But we made it to the pool. And like always, never a dull moment with Tyler around. He is such a funny person, always has something to say about everything. He is going to make something of himself, this I am sure of.

He came back from break saying sink a lil differently. I think it will flow in his every day conversation. His grandpaul has a very unique vocab that the longer Tyler is home, the more he talks like it! hahah.. But what can I say - NOTHING.. cause everyone says I talk funny too! I tend to emphasis "T's" a little bit more than the average person. I also add an "L" in the word boLth. Isn't it funny how people talk. Today coach R.dub says lots of people he has coached say "F's" instead of "th" like mouth (mouf) both (bo--f) lol.. get the point.

I worked mens basketball again today also. So funny. R.dub threw a baseball pass at the back board and made it, I think Jamie (b.hogg's brother) and I were the only ones who witnessed the crazy shot. Speaking of Jamie, he was at practice for a lil bit today. He is so funny, a lot like b.hogg. I can only imagine what it is like to be a fly on their wall at home! You've gotta have your head on the tilt there for sure.. ahahhah.

So I started my new years resolution today, well one of them -- not to get so worked up by the things people (tyler) says just to get under my skin. I am going to be more carefree about what people say...hopefully it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment