Wednesday, December 30, 2009

BOOG is BACK!!

Brandon Carr aka Boog is BACK!! After sitting out last semester he is BACK!! Now our team an unstoppable 11 men has 12!! When most other teams play 8-10 people, we play 12!! 12 men that only go 100% the entire time they are on the floor!! It pays off -- 11-0!! This team is so much fun to watch! Jamar is mesmerizing, Ty can DUNK, but the thing I love most is the TEAM DEFENSE. This team can gaurd. And they are IN YOUR FACE!! I love it!!
http://www.courierpress.com/news/2009/dec/28/carr-rejoining-eagles/

The girls had a game tonight too... it, unlike the mens' game last night, was not at all fun to watch. There ended up being 64 turnovers total!! UGLY!! USI women are winning, but sometimes it's not exactly the most fun thing to watch. I am a defense person. I love when people play hard defense, cause a turnover, take a charge, hustle to get a steal, that is what I LOVE. And for this team, well, when someone does one of those things that are momentum changers --- well, then next play they are taken out. I just don't
get it at all, I guess that's why I'm just an observer and not a coach. Lil Cootie is my defensive love!! She plays hard the whole time and she is soooo talented on defense. She is a sophomore and she is gonna be really great! And yeah her real, legal name is Cootie!! haha..

Welp, I'm off to Missouri first thing i
n the morning!! I'm sooooo excited (not to drive, wish I could snap my fingers and just be there) but yea to see my family. I love going to my parents for a few days, their dog Hope is just soooo excited to see me. She is the best dog ever!! I can't wait to see her!! I should probably finish packing and get to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment