Sunday, February 7, 2010

21 and ZERO


My lil defensive LOVE -- this is Kev! We are just taking a lil break for a photo. Kev is my fav to watch play defense. He's our lil point gaurd. I just love him to pieces.

Dear John -- WOW -- what a great movie! I had a wonderful time w/ Brooklyn at the movie. It was packed there! But man -- it was really good. Channing Tatum is really easy on the eyes. lol..

Saturday was GAMEDAY = and OT win for the ladies and a GREAT mens game w/ USI coming out on top! 21 and 0!!! Rockhurst was really good. They seemed to be really prepared for us and their Hill guy was pretty darn good, but we've got JAMAR -- Sorry.bout.it -- GLVC player of the year for sure! And our defense was as in your face as ever.. just a fun game!

Saturday was also the big 21 for my favorite #16. Dyl's family was in town. I wish I would have been able to meet up with them at Turoni's...but seeing my lil athlete's celebrate their 21st is something I can't be a part of. However, I'm sure I'll join his family in Savannah for a dinner.

Baseball leaves in 3 days!! I really can't wait. I'm almost ready.. just gotta pack Tuesday night. get the rest of the treats - chewy spree's, seeds, and citrus, maybe some different starbursts... and something choc.. I've gotta make the birthday boy some riceKrispy treats for the bus ride.. Other than that -- I'm soooo ready!! I hope my bug spray comes in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment