Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I agree with Carlei!!

I was reading Carlei's blog and couldn't agree more! I am also becoming (have become) a hermit! I LOVE being HOME!!

For me, it's my quiet place. I love my athlete's and I love my job -- and I LOVE coming home at night and not having to talk to anyone. I love coming home and being able to do whatever I want. I love being able to go to the gym if I want, do P90x if I want, or do NOTHING if that is what I want. I am so thankful every single day for having a place to call home. So Carlei, I am with you, I love my friends -- but man -- I really love my home!

Family dinner was a blast. Never a dull moment. I am a person that loves laughing and loves awesome friends and tonight it was boLth! Funny stories to make great memories.

Tomorrow is a HOME basketball game and I am STOKED!! It will be the first game I have seen since Jeron's death. It will be tough for me personally, and I'm sure it will be hard on others. I want to take the time to thank those of you that have sent me txt's and emails and voicemails. I'm not avoiding you, I promise, I just really don't want to talk about it yet.

Tonight on the way back from the log inn, we were talking about relationships with God. I just love hearing other peoples opinions (as long as they are believers, I shut off when people say they don't believe). I think there is so much we can learn from each other when we listen to what they think about their relationship with God. It really made me think about my life and my friends.

With everything I've found out about my brother lately, it is NOT for me to judge and that is really hard for me. Part of me wanders what my brother is doing and thinking and that is the hard part for me not to judge him because of it. I try to remember that God has a plan for each one of us, and I guess it's just not for me to understand right now why my brother is doing what he has/is doing with his life. I guess all I can do is pray for him and ask you to also.

ONE WEEK AND I'LL BE BLOGGING FROM SAVANNAH GEORGIA.. I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment