Saturday, February 13, 2010

23-0.... 1-0

Well yesterdays rain out had no effect on my lil baseball buddies. Today they showed up ready to do their jobs. And yep -- Arch and I were on the same page with the line ups!! I tell you what - he is pretty freakin awesome!! Our boys were alright today at the plate... most of the hitters looked alright... Tyler had the quote of the game "the ball looked like a mouse going into a hole" but yeah, hitters looked pretty good. Our defense was not good... While talking to my mother earlier in the evening, I said "I'd charge 2 errors on each single error cause we were mentally dumb today when fielding balls.." so yeah, defense was ugly!! I guess it is to be expected having not really taken balls live off the bat since mid Jan... I'll give them a break today.. but -- I hope to see improvement tomorrow! lol.. listen to me - like writing this like I have some pull or something -- which I don't.. but I guess that's why I blog.. to share my opinion with ya'll! lucky you. Tyler started the game on the bump and he did alright, I thought he was pretty darn good, but he says he was alright... so that's what we will go with. Trevor came in and finished the game and he was just alright also.. the miracle tape was working for him -- weirdo! But yeah -- today baseball was decent. Good enough to win, but we are way better than we played today. and 1-0 isn't to bad to start off the season... Tomorrow Taylor and Dan have games 2 and 3 of the series... so hopefully they will be ready!! I know I am! man I just love baseball...
I do have to gripe just a min, I don't really like ppl in my "space" or trying to talk to me during the games... and someone on our team DROVE me nuts today. This person was supposed to be charting something and kept freakin asking me a million questions -- i wanted to ask them if they just wanted me to keep the freakin chart cause it was obvious they couldn't pay attention. GRRRR.. I was super frustrated! This person whom we'll call "chomper" (he chews his food with his mouth open, which is also super annoying) has officially driven me nuts this trip. I'm praying for patience with him and for him to FIO before tomorrow, or at least before next weekend... I might just have to find a different home in the dugout -- or kick him to the opposite side! Let's all just say a lil prayer about that one? Maybe God will give one of us a hint on how to tolerate... ole chomper prolly doesn't even know he drives me bonkers!!
On to basketball, they are still undefeated!! perfect 23-0! and b.hogg was a thief today!! He led our team in steals and from what I hear, he was pretty darn good today! atta boy b.hogg!!
The women also won today -- they upset unbeaten University of Indianapolis (Indy)! Way to go ladies!
This girl is super tired and about to hit the sheets! Gotta LONG day tomorrow, 2 baseball games and a 10 hour trip back to evansville.. Monday is KWC basketball games and I have to get a new phone!! my iphone is dead :-( which makes me super sad! G'nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment