Friday, February 5, 2010

BLESSED!!

I am just sooooo BLESSED!

Baseball season opener in just one week.
Baseball blessings - Arch - the best teacher of the game I've ever met. Marx - can teach hitting to anyone. BradleyVance - 2nd basemen - he's a gamer. Dyl - our catcher, great friend, amazing person, wonderful family. T.man - intense, hard-nosed, GAGA, funny and our ACE!

Basketball - 20&0 - WOW... that in its self is a blessing!! That team has 15 blessings in my life. BHogg can always make me laugh. Kev gives the BEST hugs, he is at a good hug height. Jamar's sense of humor. Dori's watching over us while hoopin in heaven. CJ's smile and ornery grin. MOMO's hotness. Nick's shelf. Issac just being Issac. Boog making me "look". Marv's personality and always having a song to sing. Ty who knows. Coaches being more than coaches -- treating people like people.

I have softball blessings -- Brendel, Fink, and Alex -- my 3 musketeers.. three really wonderful young ladies... always able to make someone smile.

My lil runners -- Hol and Ade.. keeping God in mind

The lady ballers -- Ghetti, Cootie, and Abs --

I'm currently on a soccer and volleyball hiatus... def over those sports. Can def wait till fall to deal with them again.. is that mean?

DEAR JOHN = Beck+Brooklyn= GIRLS NIGHT!! sooooo excited!!

My parents are a blessing... they've allowed me to be who I am. And for that I am sooo thankful.

Speaking of blessings -- today while reading the courierpress.com -- so many people were commenting about UMSL's men's basketball coach. Sometimes I just wish that people would take it a lil easy on the coach if they just watch or see the coach in one game setting. Yes people coaches get excited, they get fired up, they get angry. They share all the same emotions that all the rest of us have with our jobs. Could you imagine losing your job if you didn't win? It is a coaches job to WIN. A coach is going to do what they think is necessary to get that WIN. It may not always "look" like they are doing the best thing, but probably at the time, they are doing what they think is best. So next time, take it a lil easy on those coaches, all they are trying to do is keep their jobs.

Sometimes it is just really important to thank God for the blessings he has given us. And I think it is more than ok to Blog.Thank.Them. for the greatness they possess in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment