Monday, February 8, 2010

Jamel's Benefit

Today was a benefit for Jeron's son, Jamel's college fund. Hacienda on the west side was giving a portion I heard 10% or 20% of each person's bill to the college fund for Jamel. How awesome is that. Evansville has been so gracious. I'm def not a Hacienda fan, but for tonight, I choked it down for a great cause. And some really great company -- the softball girls! Not a day goes by that I don't think of Jeron... RIP Dori..

Basketball left for Drury today -- they play tomorrow... It is such a lonely place when they are gone. I really miss them!

Baseball is completely over being inside...it's sooooo boring! I can't wait to be on the field on Thursday!! Then to play a game on Friday (pray the rain holds off!). PAC 200 is wearing on me.. being inside is wearing on me...I'm an outside girl! Give me sun, baseball, some seeds...maybe a diet mounTain dew and some citrus...and I'm a happy camper!!

Welp - it's snowing again.. part of me really wants school to be cancelled tomorrow!! I teach class on Tuesdays only -- soooo pray for a snow day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment