Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feb = BASEBALL SEASON OPENER!!

I LOVE that it is February!!

Y?? -- Dear John comes out on the 5th! Fit in Feb!! BASEBALL season opener on the 12th!! and of course, being a SIGMA -- you just gotta love all the love in feb!!

I read the book Dear John and LOVED it.. one of the best books I've read in a long time! I hope the movie lives up to the hype!! and Channing Tatum.. it's gotta be great!

Fit in Feb.. is a lil thing some of my friends and I are doing.. just to keep our resolutions going strong.. for me -- i make a deal with myself, No tanning unless at least 60 min of cardio is done that day. Yesterday I got to tan, today I didn't... Tomorrow I will tan!!

Baseball is back inside thanks to Mother Nature dumping a late January snow in eville. I really shouldn't complain, the weather (knock on wood) hasn't been very bad in eville. The bad news about the snow dumpage, the lights and fence at the baseball field are not getting done.. we have our home opener on the 27th (I think).. I am getting so excited for baseball to start! I'm seeing some good things in the pitchers workouts..

I need to give a shout out to my 04 CMC classmates, I got so many cards and nice letters from lots of y'all! Thank you so much! Y'all are GREAT! I love that no matter where we are in the nation, we are still here for eachother. Thanks for helping with the rough patch.

Basketball is finally having a HOME game Thursday night!! COACH WATSON is The D2 Coach of the MONTH!! He truly deserves it! He is an amazing person and coach. Yep - lets just give Tyler credit on this one, he said before Coach Watson ever even got in eville, that Coach Watson would be the real deal. Once again Tyler was correct. Today Tyler said the boys won't go undefeated, I hope he is wrong on this feeling..but Tyler is not wrong often (you can ask him, he will tell you, he isn't wrong often at all).

Family dinner tomorrow night w/ Dyl, Tman and DodgerBlue.. at the Log Inn!! YUMMMM.. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment