Thursday, February 11, 2010

It is almost here....baseball 2010...

Well, it's not 60's or even really the 50's... but today the boys got outside on a real baseball field and had practice. And even tho it wasn't shorts weather, it was still amazing!! Fielders got to take real pop flies and real ground balls. Pitchers got to throw! Hitter's got to hit pearls.. And, me, I got to just sit back and watch it all. Just a lil perk of having one of the best jobs in the world.

This morning I had an awesome P90 workout. I went for a lil run. Arch called and said I was going to the field with him a little bit earlier. We stopped to get some money and COFFEE!! He truly is the best coach I've ever worked with. I know it may seem like I brag about him alot, but I really feel like he is a great coach. I often wish I were a boy so I could play baseball for him.

Tomorrow it's the season opener!! well -- maybe -- they are predicting rain here in Savannah. bummmmmer! Rain wears me out!!! It is one of my least favorite things about baseball. Arch said today if it does rain, we will play one game Saturday and two on Sunday.. which puts us back to USI early Monday morning -- hopefully by 3am..but who knows.

I'm gonna throw a line up out there for tomorrow's game, I just wanna see if i'm anywhere near Arch's page...
Choate, Mooney, Enright, Vance, Wandy, Fink, Blinn, Huling & Ehmke.

Well, I guess I'll get back to writing powerpoints and grading papers... sometimes life in the hotel can be soooo boring. Yeah -- I get my fill of alone time that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment