Tuesday, February 9, 2010

22 and ZERO!!

The boys beat Drury tonight!! that is such a tough place to play!! and USI went in there and WON!! Oh how special is this USI team.. yesterday the boys were hanging out in the ATR just talking about how tough this game was going to be.. they said.. teams can play with us for 20 min, some for 25, a few for 30, Drury may take us to 35 min, but there really isn't anyone that can play with us for 40 min. I believe that.. This USI team is sooooo special! They are awesome to watch! I just love them!

Well, tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for since last May!! We get on the bus to start our trip to Armstrong Atlantic in Savannah GA. Tonight I should have been doing more to get ready -- but -- leave it to me to slack and now i'm way tired! I've gotta throw my dishes in the dishwasher and fold some laundry... that will leave packing in the morning, cutting Dyl's rice crispy treats, straightening my hair, and doing last min stuff around the apt. Man I'm soooo ready to be on the road. I'm due for some ipod.land time!! i've missed it!! hahah.. I got some new music - A lil Lady GAGA (tman told us she had some good stuff, and i didn't listen at first, but yeah, HE WAS RIGHT and she does have some good stuff!) the new lil wayne, and some great new christian tunes.

For those of you concerned that i'm not packed yet -- i promise you i will be fine, i'm a pro at packing in like 10 min... i pack WAY to much, WAY to many pairs of shoes, but man -- that's just how it goes.

Welp - that's all for now.. YAY USI baskeballers!! 22-0! Awesome!! Jamar was awesome tonight and like always Kev's defense was stellar... i just love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment