Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3-3... and Goodbye MBB..

my baseball boys are 3-3... YUCK 3-3... I am a hard woman to please -- i know i know.. our team is way better than 3-3.. this past weekend we went to Russellville Arkansas, pretty good weather 45-55 degrees... way nicer than what we've been dealing with in Eville.. Anyways - Friday Tyler took on Arkansas Tech (the wonderboys) and Phil (the umpire) had a hitter friendly (?) zone.. Tyler is pretty darn good at keeping the ball down, and well Phil didn't like to call the low strike.. soooo, it was a lil crappy on Phil's part -- but Tyler got thru and got the win. Saturday we took on the stupid griffins from Mo West... whom is my least favorite school in all of america! I do NOT like Mo Wo Ju Co at ALL!! our infielders were just plain terrible... hitters 2 stike approaches could have been better... bullpin was below average.. starting pitching was alright... but we lost -- and I was not happy about it... Soooo.. hopefully my boys get back on track this weekend as we begin a nice lil home stretch.. Bring it on Tiffin, Parkside (DREAM WEAVER) and Wayne...

Well, basketball is done. Last night was seniors night. The girls won vs Quincy and clenched a home court advantage for the GLVC 1st round of the tournament. The girls also went undefeated this year at the PAC. Pretty awesome! The men also won, and their senior send off was after the game... VERY EMOTIONAL.. This girl, was struggling.. I'm gonna miss Andrew, the manager, always a great laugh -- yeah I laugh at him. Especially the day he was in a HUGE hurry and rounded the soda machine and his ankle didn't hold up... he bit the dust.. but popped right back up (def limping) and went on his mission... I laughed.. not nice, but it happens. Issac is an official eville family member.. he is in our crew.. and now i'm really excited to spend lots of time w/ him! he is reallllly funny and i look forward to more family dinners.. but will miss him hustling on the floor.. hopefully he'll come to baseball and pitch a lil for the screaming baseball eagles... Marvin and Ty's parents were unable to make it, but they still had pretty great years at USI this year.. I'll miss marv's give me that.... comments and Ty stole all the cookies I made for the boys.. real cool - NOT.. Boog's mom and Auntie from Baltimore were on hand, dancing in the circle and thanking the crowd.. Boog is excited to go to Los now that basketball is over and have a Marg... should be fun. Jamar will really be missed as well.. yeah, he is really freaking great at basketball, but it's the off the court stuff that makes me remember him most.. his songs, his laugh, his smile, and his stories about growing up... whirlpool and heat packs.. and candy stories -- i'm gonna miss that boy! And last but not least, Dori's family and friends from Ft. Wayne made it to the ceremony.. it was soooo great seeing them all there and the love that they have for USI and the respect for USI. it was awesome. I miss Dori so much every single day. His lil mini me was at the game also... talk about adorable.. he is!! lil Jamel is just sooo amazing! He has Dori's nose!! and I love it! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment