Friday, January 29, 2010

Inked?

So I really want to get "inked"... and I'm thinking soon it's going to happen. I am getting excited! I've thought about it for quite some time, it's nothing huge or crazy, but it's something that I feel like defines me...

Basketball boys won their 18th straight last night!! Whoooohoo.. what a special team! They play again tomorrow, I'll be listening at my desk at work! I'm so very ready for those boys to play at HOME! I miss my lil buddies! Still undefeated and #2 in tha NATION! I'm excited for them.

Baseball has been inside for the past two days... it's way to cold out.. inside practices aren't wonderful, but I guess it's what it is.

Kinesio Tape?? do you believe the hype?? I don't know if I do, but I tried it on one of my lil pitchers the other day.. and he swears by it! Soooo, I guess we will use it. Part of me wants to put it on the others that are complaining. This baseball team is a gossip team.. .if one guy says something works, the majority of them believe it. Some good and some bad. Most of them haven't bought into believing that their scapula's are really important in pitching, hopefully soon that will topic will come up in their team room!! And they will start to believe that they should do their band work... we'll see! Back to kinesio tape, I need your opinions!! Does a piece of tape realllly help??

Welp -- that's all for tonight.. got pitchers at 715a, then hitters at 4p... looks like I really will get to CLEAN my apt tomorrow!! I'm sooooo excited for this! I told mom the other day, that I need her here to jump start the cleaning... Mom's are just really great at that! Just one reason why I wish we lived closer! She needs to move here!! hahah... like that will ever happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment