Thursday, January 21, 2010

--- KEVIN GANT --- lil 50 getting it done!

Kev was AWESOME tonight!! WOW! I wish I could have been there in person, just listening to it on the radio gave me goosebumps!! Kev was phenomenal! Kev is a lil guy when you look at him, but he is such a BIG player. He is the point guard this year, very unselfish and very calm. Kev was Jeron's roommate. and tonight -- KEV WAS GREAT! I am soooo proud of him!
MoMo also stepped up and played awesome! The irony of this game, was both men's and women's head coaches at the University of Indianapolis are USI alumni. Those coaches understand the USI connection. U-Indy raised money during the game for Jeron's son and also gave a $500 check to his son's fund. How awesome it is to see the conference schools coming together to support each other!


Not much was going on is baseball world today from my eyes.. Inside days are never exciting to an athletic trainer, and I'm pretty sure they are not exciting to the men either. The afternoon was long and pretty boring for me.. but I guess that's ok every once in a while.

A few months ago -- some lil prankster decided to write on my car "Just Married" with hearts and all the pretty things that go w/ just married. The prankster was disappointed that I had washed off their handy work before I went to school. It was just a matter of time before I'd strike back.. a lil.. believe me I'm not finished.. However, MISTER prankster is pretending that it didn't bother him.. and he is definitely not giving me credit.. I'd like you to know, that not only did MISTER prankster get pranked today, but so did Coach Marx, who borrowed his truck! Two for One!! POINT BECK!! hahahah.. for those of you that don't know me -- i really am ornery. I get it from both my parents -- mom would tell you I get it from my dad, but I believe I get it from boLth of them! One of the best parts of the pranks today --- Dyl got blamed for it!! hahahha... When I told coach Marx it was me -- he was a lil suprised. ha.. life is sooooooo great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment