Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Only one month away....

GAMEDAY -- In one month -- opening day for USI baseball!! this girl is soooooo excited -- ready to get to Georgia (warm-er weather) and BASEBALL GAMES!! I really can not wait. Baseball hasn't exactly been the most wonderful team in my book this year - - but I have a feeling - - I will get over their attitudes and LOVE them once games start. I watched the pitcher today, some good stuff...I feel like the boys are coming together and are realizing the potential. awe--- i love baseball...

School is in full force, tonight I had to teach. I LOVE teaching! I had been very stressed about this class roster and how the some of the student would act in class. To my surprise some great things happened. The kid whom I thought would be very disruptive and rude, was actually quiet and attentive (I didn't give much time for the class to talk or answer questions)... and the other one I was worried about (we'll call him meanie) thru me for a HUGE loop after class. Meanie had been making my life very stressful the past 18 months and has been stubborn and hard-headed. Today after class, he finally admitted that and appologized for treating me so porely and making it so hard on me. WOW is that an answered prayer or what!! I've been praying for that to happen for so long. I love my job so much and I try to do anything I can to help my athletes out. And finally meanie realized it and what a relief that is!

Life is crazy busy right now! Off season sports (baseball, softball, volleyball) have all started their spring workouts and go in the mornings, around 630-7... Spring sports and winter sports are practicing in the afternoons... so it makes for long days. especially tuesdays (the now dreaded day of the week). Add daily workouts and FCA planning -- it stays crazy! I wouldn't have it any other way -- anyone that knows me -- knows that crazy busy is the way I LOVE to be!!

Today the long jump record was broken by Jeff "pac.man" Tillman -- untill Dyl saw it -- and set a NEW record -- I have a feeling it will take a while for it to break... Dyl has a few hidden talents besides long jumping -- he can out bearcrawl prolly anyone. Mad bearcrawling skills..

Well thats all for now... except -- if you wanna see a lil prank from the training room today -- check out this link:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=670584466494#/video/video.php?v=670584466494&ref=mf


No comments:

Post a Comment