Monday, January 25, 2010

MU vs KU.. i think i'm losing $50...

Well, when Roy Williams left KU... so did I.. So tonight I put my $$$ on MU.. i'm not convinced that was the best decision for this game, but.. oh well.

Today was a pretty wonderful Monday. I just love it when kids come in and have someone else look at them, because someone else might just have a better idea.. hahah.. it really makes me laugh. Especially at kids that ar
en't really compliant anyways - they are just looking for an easy way out.. and it BACKFIRES.. hahhah.. i love it! We then had a turk melt picnic in the training room, boog, brendel, lins and I.. it was cute. Baseball in the cold and snow... the boys still working hard. Pitchers throwing in the cold.. awe - - i just love baseball.. no matter the temp, it's still sooooo relaxing and wonderful.
Another pool day for t.man.. he did take the time to pose for y'all.. it's funny when he eats before working out.. he h
as all the energy in the world..

After the pool, i went tanning and went for a run.. AWESOME!! I'm feeling soooooo great tonight, i just wish the tigers would FIO!

and for those of you asking about this "new dude" in my life.. i'll tell ya about it when it gets serious.. cause right now, it's NOTHING to write home about.. I'm really not feeling it. Great guy, just not a great guy for me... Ya know me.. I have issues! LOL.. God will put someone in my life when he knows I'm ready to face that relationship fear.. haha.. so RELAX! nite y'all! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment