Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

What an awesome start to 2011!! I spent new years eve with the Pitts'. And it was a blast. Played just dance, last word and imagine if. Watched bsb and nkotb ring in the year and finally fell asleep at 2am. All to wake up and be at grandma's by 10 for coffee break and a full day of playing cards with 2 of my favorite aunts, wonderful grandmother and my mother. It was very relaxing and so much fun. Def a wonderful first day of 2011. I'm so looking forward to what the year will bring. A couple of my goals include running 2 half marathons, understanding more about the bible, being a better steward and living a healthier life. I'll be sure to keep you posted about how those goals are going. Hope y'all had a wonderful day and happy 2011!!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment