Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Heaven receives another amazing woman

I might brag about my family a lot... sorry! hahah.. I just think they are so wonderful.
My mother just called and said Auntie Hazel passed last night.  No more suffering and No more pain.  I'm so thankful to have had this wonderful woman in my life.  Auntie Hazel is one of my grandfather's sisters.  She is the nicest, most wonderful, kind hearted woman I've ever known.  I have never, ever in my 29 years of life heard a bad thing about her, or from her.  She was an amazing woman.  I don't know about your family, but on my mother's side we are ALL close.  From my grandmother's siblings to my grandfathers siblings.  I remember going to her house as a child, playing and running around for hours.  She had one of those BEAUTIFUL old farm homes (it was actually a hallmark card!!) Hallmark must have known how special she was also.  She will be missed by all and we know we will see her again in heaven.  My mother and father would tell us stories about how she the cook at their school and how yummy their food always was.  So many precious memories to cherish forever.
My friend Jenn's blog just made sence to me this morning when I read it dead end day. As an athletic trainer you are ALWAYS on everyone elses time.  I honestly don't have a problem with it most of the time, I look at it as my calling, my serving of others and the Lord.  So I feel like my job is God's will for me.  Sometimes tho, my apartment has to suffer the consequences.  Last night I got home about 815pm and all I wanted to do was spend some time in a good book, learning about God, studying the word... that lasted a whole 30 minutes and I was asleep... therefore my apt looks like a pigs pen... hopefully tonight I will be home by 7 and can tackle the kitchen and bathroom.
Lysa Terkeurst - if you haven't read anything by her --- check her out, she is an amazing author!
If I can read half of these, I will be stoked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment