Thursday, January 27, 2011

ncaa.com -- BIG TIME.. haha

This week on the website ncaa.com -- the picture is T-rev!! Yep, from lil Southern Indiana... just a lil article about being the team to BEAT... go ahead and check it out.  Yesterday "Beans" told me about it and was just really excited.  I didn't share much excitement, until we started talking about the amount of people that probably go to that website a day.  And then it became "cool" to me... wow.. I know I know, we are defending national champions.  However, it's the start of a new year, and it really is just cool.  So is the "BLING" that I am lucky enough to wear around my neck - thanks men!

Another great thing -- Jackie Henderson (Squirrel #3) is the GLVC Scholar Athlete of the YEAR!!  So exciting!  She is pretty much amazing!!

...i'm in a cookie rut... i have been dreaming about them.. it's BAD!  Sooo, i made cookie dough -- didn't cook it and just put it in the fridge to eat.. sad right! I gotta keep working out so I can have a lil bit of greatness everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment