Friday, January 28, 2011

Hazelnut Coffee - Gratitude Friday!

Gratitude Friday -- For me today, Hazelnut coffee... black!  YUMMMM.. Over break aunt Nan bought it for new years eve and as soon as I got back to e.ville, I bought some too!  And it continues to make my mornings just wonderful! Soooo wonderful, that I even brought my old coffee pot to work and can now make it any time I desire. Yep, it's that good.  I am just a lil Kent, drinking coffee all day every day.  He would be so proud.

Ya know that "Bling" I was talking about yesterday... welp, I have a pic for ya. 

HOW COOL!!! Mine is just the face of the ring.. Still super SWEET!! I love wearing it and telling people all about that wonderful team!
How about this... I finally realized something yesterday about the Bible.  I am not at all a good english person.  I always struggled with knowing what the author was trying to say.  My poor teachers must have thought I was a huge idiot.  And who knows, I just might be.  Anyways, I am HORRIBLE at trying to figure out what the author is trying to say.  I am literal, I take the words literally.  If the scripture says love one another, I believe it mean just that.  If it says do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good. Then that exactly what I think we should do.  I have been trying to read the Bible and understand what the author of the book is trying to say, but ughhh.. sometimes it just doesn't make sence!  It takes me back to Romeo and Juliet and how horrible that was, the story was good, but trying to dig deeper into forshadowing and all of that... well I am just not very good at that.  Give me a science book or a math problem and I'll look at it all day trying to figure it out. English, still, is just not my thing.  Can we pray that it just comes to me and one day I'll wake up and be like "Ahhhhh, I finally get it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment