Monday, January 3, 2011

back to work... kinda.

University wide meetings this morning at 8.. how hard was it to get up for that!! geeez..
anyways.. it was a good meeting talking about the strategic plan and hopes for a bigger budget...
As for me personally, I'm still deciding on all my 2011 Goals... I have a few that are going well, but others need more work.. here is what I have so far.
. Read for pleasure 1 book a month
. Keep a Food and Exercise Journal
. Complete 6 bible studies
. Understand and memorize one bible verse a week
. develope a chore/house cleaning routine - and stick to it
. send 4 random cards a month
. Have people over once a month
. sell baked goods
. Do two 5K's and a half marathon
. Join a small group
. Start FCA chapter at USI
. Stay up until 1030 three nights a week
. Tithe
. work towards debt free
. get online CEU's
. BE MORE ORGANIZED
. use coupons
. daily devotional
. pray nightly
. thank you's as often as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment