Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I WANNA GO OUTSIDE!!

So, I do not know how many of you are baseball fans... it really doesn't matter either - lol... what does matter, is that we all know that baseball is a game to be played OUTSIDE. And outside is where I wanna be.  However, MotherNature is not cooperating! I guess it's about this time of the year where I begin to BEG for nice(r) weather! Last year, I was pleading to get outside, and it's no different now.  I am an outside girl -- and this being in the office since November -- is wearing on my nerves. I just need/want/would prefer being outside!

ok..enough griping! lol.. can we all pray real fast -- t.man has lost (or so he believes) his two-seamer.. So quickly: Dear God, this is probably very unnormal, but can you please help t.man figure out his two-seamer. it's really important to him. Thank you. Amen

Now I know that isn't how we are supposed to ask God for help, but sometimes, we could all use a lil humor.  And believe me, t.man is looking all over for his darn fastball..

Soooo..today, well yesterday - intramural basketball started... which as an Athletic Trainer is dreaded.  This morning we already had one young lady who got "hurt" playing basketball.  It's real annoying for us, I just wish that coaches felt the same way.  Now, we have to help lil miss i think i'm a basketball player but i'm actually a collegiate athlete who does not play basketball, get better and healthy... all the while it could have been prevented if coach would have just said NO, NO intramural sports!

No comments:

Post a Comment