Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Soooo sweeeeet!

I admit I love this life I live!! Not because of me of course, but because of God's plan for me!
Yesterday I signed up for a bible study at church on Monday nights (during the bachelor...what was I thinking!!) anyways... it's called Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl By Lysa Terkeurst.. oh gosh I just put this together -- Lysa Terkeurst is the author of Made to Crave and she has been on K.Love this week. I have no idea if you listen to K.Love http://www.klove.com/ or not but I do, I LOVE K.Love! Now I am even more excited about this study. And just one more reason to be excited about it is my friend Janae is going to join me in the study!!
Now I might really have taken on to much with this study (only time will tell)! As you know, Monday's are usually baseball's "off" day.. meaning the NCAA says that once every seven days a team must have an off day. For baseball that is usually Monday's. Baseball plays the majority of their games Friday, Saturday and Sunday's... so Mondays are their day of rest. I usually try to leave work by 4 on Mondays.. Hopefully this will be great for me this bible study.
Not only is the bible study exciting in my life right now, but I'm meeting with the FCA http://www.fca.org/ (fellowship of christian athletes) representative in our area to start a FCA here at USI. Talk about so much on my platter... I'm so nervous and excited all at the same time. I have thought about FCA for almost 3 years now, and just now I'm taking the plunge. HERE GOES!! I know I have the support of our mens soccer coach and his wife, and the mens basketball coach is on board (so I've heard, I still need to talk to him, add that to today's list!!). but yeah, what an incredible journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment