Wednesday, January 12, 2011

so much for the daily blog thing...

I seriously wanted to blog daily... however, it just didn't go as planned.. that's ok tho, right!
Anyways -  Monday was the BACK AT IT day... I woke up bright and early 5:15 to head to the gym to get in a good dose of cardio and weight lifting to get my week started. and it was REFRESHING! I really missed those early morning workouts (I really did, I LOVE mornings! evenings and staying up late are a completely different story) so yeah, it was wonderful.  Came to work by 745, worked with my lil rehabbers.  Lil Sprite (w.soccer) looks amazing after break, she did her workouts over break and has some mild swelling to prove it.  But all in all, I'm very impressed!! WHOOOO HOOO... finally someone did what I asked them to!! Her buddy Vandy (m.soccer) looked equally awesome.  Altho he is a lil bit further along post ACL surgery, they both are on the right track and are motivating themselves and doing GREAT.  Yep, I feel like a proud proud MOM!  I have another w.soccer kid who however is struggling...a couple bad surgeries and pity are not helping the kid out, however, I'm gonna keep on trying.  This is a task I'm not ready to give up on.  And baseball returned as well.  My lil shoulder kids are coming along.. MoneyMike had a lil hiccup over break but I think he has gotten over that and is back at it.. So yeah, busy morning... The afternoon was Day 1 of spring practice... DAY 1 -- Wanna repeat Nat'l Champs!  It was great seeing all the boys, and the hard work they were putting in.  This year's squad isn't much different from last, same pitching staff -- The Princess Golden Elbow is back.  and a few new arms as well.. MoBro.. is just one I'm sure I'll be blogging about.
The best part of the day was yet to come!!  A couple girlfriends and I joined a Girlfriends Unlimited bible study.. Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl.  I am so excited for this journey in faith with Janae and Lauren!!
Tuesday Morning was pretty much the same as Monday.. and the rest of the week will be the same..ugh... Tuesday Night I had class... I think it will be a good class. There are only 9 people enrolled, and I'm excited to have such a small group. 
Life is so great and God is the cause!!

No comments:

Post a Comment