Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend LOVE of #2

Mother nature finally got off her high horse and gave us two really nice days OUTSIDE!  Baseball was able to get outside and practice. Let me tell you - it was WONDERFUL!  And, we really don't look that bad! The NCAA has a new bat regulation, and those bats do not have much pop.  Needless to say, we have a big yard, and I don't expect to see very many homeruns at USI this year.  A couple of the boys crushed the ball, and it barely went anywhere.  Could be an interesting year for the hitter!

I don't remember if I have mentioned a frequent visitor of the Athletic Training room here at USI or not, but here goes.  We have this man, Wildcat/James Wilhide/Romeo, who comes to USI and is majoring in theatre (this semester, it changes every few weeks depending on which person James is being).  But yeah, bless his heart, he is special.  I mean that nicely of course.  He was in here on Thursday telling us about his singing karaoke.  He sang one song, and I had NO clue what it was.  Then he sang "stroke it"...
Here it is.  And man, is it FUNNY!  Yes it was way funnier in person, but the video does give it justice.  Also, keep in mind that Kelsey is our graduate assistant athletic trainer, and very modest.  So her face turns bright red on several occasions due to James asking her questions!

Anyways, I hope your weekend was full of joy, love, and laughter.  I know mine was.  And now it is Monday, my favorite day of the week - Bible Study Night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment