Saturday, January 29, 2011

God first, baseball second...

Sooo, I have decided to journal/blog about my baseball team on it's own blog.  I'm sure parts will duplicate on both of my blogs, but I'm going to give it a try! HERE IT IS! check it out!!!

I got the most wonderful email yesterday from Aunt Nan.  She just has such great timing!  You know how you just get that random email and it makes your day, that was it.  The email didn't say that the world was changing and she wanted me to know, it simply stated how life was for her and her family and ended with a prayer request.  So if y'all can say a prayer for direction for her, I'd appreciate it and I'm sure she would also.

And guess what -- today is the day!!! the day we finally get to go outside!!  This morning we are starting inside for hitting, then team d outside this afternoon!! SWEEEEEET! I'm sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment