Tuesday, January 18, 2011

becoming more than a good bible study girl....

I LOVE my monday night bible study group... I know I know it's only week 2. But WOW, amazing women of faith in that group.  It really inspired me last night to be better.  I can't wait to get into God's word.  I can't wait to read and study to bring something to the table next week.
This week we talked about possessions and how worldly life can get.  We talked about how we survive in the possession world.  I discussed that for me, it's about whom I surround myself with.  I want to be around people that hold me accountable for my actions.  I truly believe that also, my friends are my rocks.  And not only my friends, but my family.  All the decisions I make, I try to make with others in mind.  I want to do the best not only for me, but for my friends and family. 
I can't wait to get home tonight to get back to the word and LEARN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment