Saturday, January 15, 2011

One year ago...

Yesterday was a day I had dreaded...for a whole entire year. One year ago, one of the USI mens basketball players collapsed during a game and never woke up.  NOT something I ever need to experience again...ever. Since that day, I have learned a TON about myself and what I do for my job.  I love my job, like really really love my job. most days anyways... I have since tried to make every person feel welcome in the training room, no matter what sport they participate in and have smiled.  A smile goes a LONG way.  Jeron smiled often.. and I can see that huge smile on his face right now.  so yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say I hope I can be remembered for my smile!  one year ago, this was my blog.

Today.. is just another day at the office! haha.. baseball practice and soccer camp. then church tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment